Google Classroom is an app developed by Google LLC. Google Classroom was first published on February 24, 2020. The app is accessible on Android.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, compatibility Varies with device. The most current version is Varies with device Before getting Google Classroom consider content rating:
Needed empty space for successful installment Varies with device. App’s success is proven by 10000000+ downloads.
Classroom is a free service for schools, non-profits, and anyone with a personal Google account. Classroom makes it easy for learners and instructors to connect—inside and outside of schools. Classroom saves time and paper, and makes it easy to create classes, distribute assignments, communicate, and stay organized.
There are many benefits to using Classroom:
• Easy to set up – Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time – The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review and mark assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization – Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials (e.g., documents, photos, and videos) are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication – Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure – Like the rest of G Suite for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free.
Camera: Needed to allow the user to take photos or videos and post them to Classroom.
Storage: Needed to allow the user to attach photos, videos, and local files to Classroom. It's also needed to enable offline support.
Accounts: Needed to allow the user to choose which account to use in Classroom.